Vetisse Eldersize for Dogs
- Safe and natural ingredients – no harsh chemicals or unhealthy preservatives
- Help restore mobility and enhance everyday comfort.
- May be taken with glucosamine supplements.
- Talk to your vet if your dog is on any other medication.
'All-in-one' Herbal Arthritis Supplement for Dogs
Is your dog getting older? Have you noticed his or her walking, jumping, or sitting happening slower? It may be arthritis pain. Your dog wants to do all the things he used to do, but now it hurts!
Other supplements can help, but few to none will have a full spectrum of herbal ingredients.
No special steps have to be taken to use this all-in-one herbal support. And it's a liquid, not a pill. Just mix it into your pet's food, or give it straight into his or her mouth. Easy and quick.
- Devil's Claw Root
- Pau d'arco inner bark
- Hydrangea root
- Burdock root
- Wild lettuce herb
- Lobelia herb
- Sarsaparilla root
- Black cohosh root
- Black walnut hulls
- Bentonite clay
- Quaiacum resin
- Cayenne fruit
Dosage depends on your dog's body weight.
- Dogs up to 25lbs need 0.5ml.
- Dogs 26lbs to 50lbs need 1ml.
- Dogs 51lbs to 75lbs need 1.5ml.
- Dogs over 76lbs need 2ml.
All dosage is easy with the included dropper. Give twice a day.
For small dogs, one bottle gets you 200 individual doses. That's enough for over 3 months. For the largest dogs, one bottle will last about a month. Having two bottles will help prevent any interruption in dosage due to shipping time.
Refrigerate after opening. Consult a vet before using this herbal supplement in conjunction with any other arthritis regimen. Not for pregnant or lactating dogs.