Hound Heater Dog House Furnace 110-volt 10" x 10" x 4.5"
The Hound Heater Dog House Furnace will help protect your pet from the cold. It features a long-life heating element for many years of reliable use. This product can also be used for most dog and cat houses. Product is made from 16 gauge powder coated steel.
All you need to do is drill a hole through the wall of the house, feed the cord through the hole, mount the Hound Heater Dog House Furnace, set the thermostat, and plug it in. It's that simple!
Hound Heater Dog House Furnace is designed so the cord is not accessible to your pet. Sometimes this is not possible and if this is a concern please consider purchasing the Hound Heater Dog House Furnace Deluxe with Cord Protector. The cord protector edition comes equipped with a heavy duty chew-proof cord instead of the standard cord. It's a protective spring that covers the entire cord, Heavy duty stainless steel -- also features a cord strain relief to eliminate cord tension problems.
- Has no sharp edges and will not burn your pet.
- 8ft., 3- prong, grounded cord
- Designed with an internal heat shield to protect all wires/components -- also keeps the front from getting hot allowing your pet to lay directly against the lower half of the unit without any danger of getting burned (please follow installation instructions)
- Made to all agency requirements including foreign UL requirements internal high limit switch shuts down the unit if it reaches 210 F automatically resets upon cooling. This can only happen if the unit is mounted improperly
- 50,000 hr. rated 150 watt wire element (replaceable)
- 100,000 cycle heavy duty thermostat -- (replaceable) "Just Set It and Forget It"
- Saves energy by only running when needed. Adjusts from 30 degrees Fahrenheit to 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Draws 1.25 amps so it can be safely powered by an extension cord (any outdoor cord MUST be rated for 10 amps)
- External graphics say "mount this side up" to eliminate mounting questions
- Comes with an external heat shield to disperse heat and keep any materials from sitting on top of unit
- Heats up to a 32 cubic foot dog house but also works great for smaller cat and dog houses.
- Please note that several variables can affect performance including enclosed structure, insulation, voids, construction material, and weather (e.g. exposure to direct sunlight, wind, snow, ice, and drafts), among others.
- One-year limited warranty (warranty does not cover any damage due to accident, abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, improper installation, or ordinary wear and tear).
- Hound Heater Dog House Furnace can be used in any style of dog houses even igloo style houses
- Please follow installation instructions carefully. It is extremely important that your house be insulated and preferably has a door/flap. Hound Heater Dog House Furnace must never be mounted to the ceiling.
Dear Hound Heater,
Living in the middle of Alaska in the wintertime is a harsh environment for my wirehair and shorthair hunting dogs. But the dog houses with Hound Heaters installed, even at -50 below zero, both dogs are happy, healthy and warm. I have had 2 Hound Heaters for more than 2 years with no problems and they are still functioning as designed. Great product, great engineering means happy dogs. Keep up the great work. We live in one of the most extreme harsh climate conditions, these heaters have proven to be a must have item for dogs, you can trust and rely on this product.