Keep your Cat's Kidneys Healthy!
Vetisse Alis Kidney Support helps support your cat's healthy kidney:
- Maintaining energy levels
- Normalizing mood
- Supporting healthy thirst and urination
- Maintaining a healthy appetite and weight
- Supporting immune function
Even an untrained pet owner can recognize the signs of urinary system disorders such as kidney infections in cats. Kidney disease, bladder infections, and urinary tract infections are extremely painful for cats. If you notice any of the following signs or symptoms, you should consult a veterinarian immediately about your cat’s kidney health:
- Painful urination
- Blood in the urine
- Foul smelling or cloudy urine
- Increased genital grooming
- Loss of appetite
- Increased urinary frequency
Vetisse Alis Kidney Support is made from natural herbs and extracts making it safe and gentle enough for long-term use in supporting cat renal function. The most current research and principles of ancient Asian medicine both validate the Vetisse Alis Kidney Support formula insofar as it maintains urinary system functioning.
This special blend can be used safely in old and young cats alike.
- Maintain a healthy balance of electrolytes
- Normalizing levels of blood urea and creatinine
- Maintaining nephron health for better blood filtering
- Balance protein levels excreted in the urine
- Promote immune response to bacteria and viruses.
Dr. Gordon's Advice
Daily doses of Vetisse Alis Kidney Support will depend on the size of your cat, and is usually limited to 1ml twice a day for animals under 25lbs. You may squirt this supplement directly into your cat’s mouth or add it to your cat’s food. Continue using Vetisse Alis Kidney Support for at least 2 weeks once all symptoms have disappeared. While these extracts are generally safe for all cats, they are not recommended for pregnant or nursing pets.
In addition, maintaining proper kidney and urinary system health depends on a healthy diet and consumption of adequate water. Always be sure to leave your cat access to a fresh, clean source of water. Avoid giving your cat foods that are high in sugar, salts, and other minerals.
- Juniper Berry
- Parsley root
- Uva Ursi leaf
- Marshmallow root
- Lobelia herb
- Ginger root
- Goldenseal root
- Couchgrass rhizome